Please find below the guide to submit the final paper for production and the copyright form.(Deadline: July 9, 2010). This deadline will not be extended. Papers that arrive after the deadline will not appear on the conference CD-ROM.
Please prepare the camera ready version of the accepted paper based on the reviewers' comments using the following templates:
- Latex template: zip file (original submission template) - uncomment the %\avssfinalcopy line near the top of the template.
- Word template: zip file (new camera-ready template) - use this template instead of the template provided at the submission stage.
IEEE PDF eXpress validation
Please validate the PDF file using the IEEE PDF eXpress site (click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information). You will need the Conference ID which is: avss2010x
Final paper submission
- Login to the CMT site.
- Edit/enter the Title and Authors (including all authors and their affiliations) information for your paper, correcting typos, author names, order of authors, etc.
- Please use capitalized major words in the title.
- If an author's name has accent characters, please enter them as a LaTeX sequence.
- The name of your camera-ready submission must be of the form XXX.pdf where XXX is the three-digit paper ID (zero-padded if necessary) assigned by the CMT paper collection site. For example, if your paper ID is 8 on CMT, the filename must be 008.pdf
- Upload the PDF file validated by PDF eXpress. Any file that fails validation will be discarded.
- Check that the upload of your files was successful either by matching the file length to that on your computer, or by using the download options that will appear after you have uploaded.
- At least one author for each paper must register to attend the meeting (please follow the registration link). If there is no author registered for the meeting, the paper will not be included in the proceedings.
- Don't forget to click the "Finish" button in "Confirmation" to save all your changes.
Please follow this link and fill-in the form. Upon completion you will be forwarded to the IEEE electronic submission page where you can complete the copyright form submission procedure.
- The copyright form can be completed only once per paper, so please make sure that all the information on the form is complete and final prior to submission (see warning above).
- Papers without completed copyright forms will not appear on the conference proceedings disk.
For any issues regarding paper submission please contact Dr. Kuntal Sengupta